1.06.2014

Statue de la liberté


knit (similar here) pants collect point loafers (similar here)

I love this baby pink ripped oversize sweater to death. 

Haven't I tell you that my wardrobe is turning into monochrome (#bloggersproblem anyone?) So I decided to pick up some pieces with colour on 'em and they ended up getting along with my other items really well. I can already foretell the over appearance of this lovely baby, which has becomes my second skin, apologies in advance:3. On another note, exam period's rolled in and I've became an agoraphobic pedant. Ergo, i now gotta go grab some chocolate volcanoes and dryers --- the miracle cures to every exam-pressured brain block and dead end of my fisix sturdy.(let's just pretend you didn't read that sentence.)

Oh, and my feet rock in those loafers.

Have a nice day!xx.

6 comments:

  1. Super love the top!!!
    Anyway, would u like to follow each other ? Just let me know ;)

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    Join giveaway ??? Click here: aiiness x sammydress

    ReplyDelete
  2. super!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bianka thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  3. I love your unique style! Also the leopard nikes you have ;) xx

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marianne thank you! love your blog too<3 xx

      Delete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)