2.17.2014

Fear.


sweater and skirt from American Apparel / sneakers from nike


Sorry for the long absence. If you followed me on Instagram, you'll know that I was back to my hometown, Guizhou, during CNY break. I'd SO much fun reunited with my families and i really enjoy living with 'em in the place i was born. Because of this, it makes me feel depressed and upset every time i have to leave and wait for an other half year to see them again.
I just need some time to adjust and adapt the crazy-busy-kinda-stressful-but-enjoyable-HKDSE-tudent-life, since i've already used to the slow-motioned daily schedule in the last 2 weeks. Other than sleeping til noon/ making tons of food babies each day (evidence 1 2 3),  i've also prepared a sea of outfit posts in the holiday with some new pieces i purchased for new year gift for myself. The sweater and skirt above from AA are two of my favourites! The jacket was my mom's but she didn't want it so it is mine now and i love it so much! What do you think?
Can't wait to show you the rest of the shooting! Stay tuned!

Happy Monday! X


3 comments:

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)