3.25.2014

TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Dress from forever 21 blazer similar here hat from h&m Nike sneakers

Sequel to the adventure of Sherry from Mare Nubium and me in Sheung Wan on the Saturday almost 3 weeks ago. It seems like yesterday to me blame the post schedule chaos. And the Saturday tests/ lectures/ projects are helping me come to terms with reality.
 Blogger's problem aside, I felt like picnicking while shooting in a daisy printed dress (well..I ascertained that the fact that it is actually a top later but hey who cares?) with flowers blossom in riot of colour behind me. i should probably do some planning on my coming weekend as the weather gets so much better and i finally saw the sun again this morning.

Good day/ night! X.

2 comments:

  1. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Items in https://www.justfor5pounds.com are super cheap. I bought my my items here regularly, support, delivery and price are all great! Check it now!

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)