4.01.2014

Get Up Get Out and Get Something


Boyfriend jeans from Zara shirt from Unique Nike air max

I miss the sunny weather and the flowering shrubs on the day I did this shooting, which is ages ago FYI. There was a thunderstorm few days ago and it was flooding everywhere here in Hong Kong (okay, I might exaggerate a little but two malls were literally devastated by the thunder shower. And there was hail falling, which was more than a bit scary and made me ponder over the causes of the kaleidoscopic weather and the fact that I am actually at fault for polluting the environment and the smell of damp make me feel bad as if adjourning my workout schedule and craving ice-cream cone every day and night.

Before I continue mumbling about how I'm losing everything but weight, I'd like to tell you how much I like this outfit : white blazer, grey crpo sweater, ripped jeans, check shirt and those holy Air Max all together in one look. And this thought is pulling me out from the deluge of introspection. What do you think?

Have a nice day! X


Facebook | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Youtube | Lookbook | Twiiter

2 comments:

  1. Super cool pics :)
    Very nice outfit and post
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/sd-cleaning.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought quality clothes and shoes I super love at https://www.justfor5pounds.com

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)