4.29.2014

Upper is Crust


check blouse from Zara white jeans from H&M Converse sneakers

Apologies^1000 for me being MIA lately. i have no excuse for the above bad behavior. But school's been really busy and I've really busy shopping online. So, forgive me for that.

Before trying to put you off with my overwhelming testimony, I was completely in the summer vibe in the Easter break, which was transient and is over,as same as the fabulous weather. Being unable to resist both food and check-shirt-and-white-jeans-combo, I decided to search for extensive exquisite tastes around the city attempting to fulfill my insatiable appetite in the Zara check blouse and my new white jeans from H&M, in order to make this holiday remarkable.

I can already hear some of you asking me about the foodies i had that day, so i decided to share with you in the coming up post. Stay Tuned!

11 comments:

  1. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the casual look, suits you soo well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is perfect for a casual day around the city! It is also super cute :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could go wif you next time :(
    btw, i've just thought you can arrange the study and shooting so well T_T how to do that lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! maybe after exams?
      No my mia recently proves it. haha

      Delete
  5. why so pretty <3

    www.meidyvwxyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you like online shopping with the best quality and service at iits cheapest price, visit https://www.justfor5pounds.com

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)