6.29.2014

KISSes





I'm still alive. Techincally, it's my rebirth after 5-day-break after finals. Everything is over, and Summer has officially declare its approaching by darkening me for 2 shades or 3.

Sun tanning aside, it's so hard to wear more than one layer of clothes ever since the last rainstorm was over, the temperature is basically over 30 degree celsius everyday. It's the best I can do to wear a tank top with this perfect overall. I'm totally in Summer mood and can't wait to implement my post-exam-to-do-list/ Summer plan, i.e. taking good care of my abandoned blog.

Gonna get my whitening paper mask off. Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you styled this overall! So cute :)

    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Items in https://www.justfor5pounds.com are super cheap. I bought my my items here regularly, support, delivery and price are all great! Check it now!

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)