6.02.2014

Remembrance


blouse from H&M leather shorts from zara sneakers from H&M bag from here



I'm so into this blouse+leather shorts combo! The blouse is my best buy from H&M yet. I find that more and more pieces in my closet are from h&m. I can't imagine what's gonna happen when the Alexander Wang collection is out. This is my favorite outfit so far. And I feel so lucky that I found a new shooting spot that day and i think the outcomes are amazing! What do ya think?
i hate to tell you this but.... finals coming it will soon be paradise few weeks later. finger crossed for those who are suffering from finals/ exams/ deadlines. X

5 comments:

  1. i love the blouse and the leather shorts too! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great leather shorts, they look amazing on you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Items in https://www.justfor5pounds.com are super cheap. I bought my my items here regularly, support, delivery and price are all great! Check it now!

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)