7.16.2014

RETRO


Polo from monki dress from cotton on

I'm back at my hometown like the past summer breaks, visiting my grans and taking a break from the stressful DSE ( the fact that it's only half a year from me makes me kinda nervous, I guess) school life, and the intolerable heat wave. It's literally raining every day here, I kind of miss my love affair with the sun.

It's was extremely hot on the day we shot, my sister and I were plagued by the ubiquitous mosquitoes, and the itchy bites annoyed us even more, despite all of these, I still enjoy the shooting so much in this adorable stripe crop polo and the little black dress. The pieces made me look like I'm few inches taller than I actually was in the jpegs, which amazed me.

Needa join my sister in the gossip girl marathon with satay waiting for us.
Nighty-night. X


3 comments:

  1. Nicee!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very simple!

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like online shopping with the best quality and service at iits cheapest price, visit https://www.justfor5pounds.com

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)