8.23.2014

Hard


monki tank top cotton on shorts nike sneakers egg sunglasses 

The weather gets so much better than the days before me heading to Chiang Mai after the rain, the pouring rain, which allows me to wear my hair down, put on my blazer and my long lost leopard print high-top. Summer is fading before i know it, since i've been steeped in summer-vacation/ travelling vibe editing my Chiang Mai video diary (and it will be up soon, so stay tuned!). In the mean while, i'm thinking making a video about my Chiang Mai haul/ back-to-school supplies , tell me your thoughts!

Speaking of which, i'm kind of excited, and nervous at the same time, about the start of the new school year a.k.a. my very last 7 months high school life tbh. I reckon it will be a memorable yet busy like hell kind of semeter. I'm gonna enjoy the rest of the Summer in my bed with the 2 broke girls. 

nighty night

Facebook | Bloglovin' | Tumblr  | Instagram | Youtube | Lookbook | Twiiter | iStyle

7 comments:

  1. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy and treasure ur last 7 months high school life. Im missing my classmates already : (
    itsfreshion.blogspot.com
    xx Ivy,HK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna watch back-to-school series and your travel video diary!
    Alas, i'm reluctant to face the rest several months :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome look!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im in love with the white blazer.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)