8.07.2014

Toastokyo


Fedora and blouse from hm denim shorts from Lagunamoon back pack from Icefire sneakers from converse


It's getting cooler. And that makes wearing this white embroidery long sleeves blouse and fedora makes sense.  Envy the weather in South Cal or nice places like that, which allows me to wear all the things I like (i.e. knitwear/ THIS BLOUSE/ short denim) at the same time.  Hope I can visit one of those lovely places sometimes..

Speaking of travelling, I'm back from my hometown for classes in school a travel to Chiang Mai next week! Any food/shopping/touristy recommendation would be appreciated! 

sweet dream♥

Facebook | Bloglovin' | Tumblr  | Instagram | Youtube | Lookbook | Twiiter | iStyle

4 comments:

  1. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit. Love the hat!

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Items in https://www.justfor5pounds.com are super cheap. I bought my my items here regularly, support, delivery and price are all great! Check it now!

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)